Prior to Closing:
- Obtain copy of executed buyer/seller contract with binder deposit.
- Open a Title Order- secure loan payoff amounts, HOA/CDD fees, insurances, survey and tax data and records of any inspection reports.
- Order Title Search and Examination– review state of legal title of property: liens, ownership interest, etc. in the public records.
- Review Parties Closing Instructions, including loan documents.
- Prepare Closing Statements.
- Coordinate the Settlement.
- The seller signs the deed and closing affidavit.
- The buyer signs the new note and mortgage.
- Disburse mortgage loan proceeds to payoff any prior mortgage, pay seller, Realtor®, and other parties in the transaction.
- Lender requirements are satisfied.
- Any unpaid persons/entities are paid.
- Transaction documents are recorded in the county where the property is located.
- Issue title insurance policy to home owner and lender.
Independent and/or Settlement Services:
- Assist in preparation of Deeds.
- Notarize Documents
- Retain binder deposit (even if we do not conduct the closing).
- Estoppel Letters.
- Obtain mortgage payoff letters.
- Obtain a survey.
- Obtain discharges, releases and warrants to satisfy judgements.
- Title Search Services.
- Quiet Title Actions.
- Licensed Realtor® Services.